January 5, 2010

2009 Collage & Resolutions



2009 was filled with incredibly special moments. I met new people and made beautiful friends, as well as enjoying time with those who mean the most to me. I was fortunate enough to start making makeup Youtube videos and participate in a couple of photoshoots by Kismis Ink Photography. Granted, there were ups and downs to the past year, but I came through stronger and more determined than ever to succeed now in 2010. My resolutions are just to enjoy life and be healthy & strong. I'm finding myself and it's an interesting journey. I thank those of you who read my blogs and watch my videos, it means a lot! Hope you all are also enjoying a wonderful new year and I cannot what for what's next to come!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post Meagan!! I am so blessed to have seen you learn and develop your ideas so much over this past year! You are so determined and full of creativity, I know you have a very successful path in store for you! :-) I hope we are friends for a loooooong time so we can look back and laugh at all the awesome memories! Thanks for all your support and help, you are an amazing friend! God bless you and your family!

    <3 ya!
    Mariana

    ReplyDelete