January 24, 2010

Beauty Buys: Lush




Photo Credit: LUSH


Hello everyone! So today I want to talk about one of my new favorite stores- LUSH. Besides the fact that their products smell incredible, I love that they use natural ingredients in the development of their products as well. I personally have a hard time finding fragrances and body products to use because my skin is so sensitive. I really had given up on using good smelling fragrances, when I came across the LUSH store. I was hesitant at first, because as I walked into the store the first time, the ladies were already lathering stuff on my arms! But I have great news, the products don't make my sensitive skin flare up and I can use their products anytime. I definitely recommend checking out one of their stores or check out their website http://www.lushusa.com/shop.


Alright, enough about the store, let's talk about my favorite products for this month!



  • Cupcake Fresh Face Mask*- smells like chocolate! It contains wonderful ingredients such as cocoa butter & Rhassoul mud. Good for teenage skin and oily skin. Price- $5.95
  • American Cream Conditioner- It's a strengthening conditioner and leaves your hair smelling of vanilla and strawberries. It's great for all hair types. Price- $8.95 for smallest bottle
  • Sexy Boy Massage Bar-smells like a beautiful mixture of chocolate and lime and contains cocoa and shea butters to smoothen out skin & leave it feeling super soft. I love this massage bar! Price- $7.95
  • Vanilla Puff Dusting Powder- I layer this scent on with my Sexy Boy Massage Bar. The powder can be applied anywhere on your body and as the name states, it smells just like vanilla. Price- $10.95
  • Oatifix Fresh Face Mask*- contains bananas and oatmeal, along with such oils as sandalwood. It claims to soften and clean dry and sensitive skin. It is a thick formula. Price-$5.95



*All of LUSH's fresh face mask must be chilled in the fridge and last for 3 weeks. You are advised to apply it to your face for 5-10 minutes. They are not sold on the LUSH website



If you have any LUSH products that you'd like to suggest to me, feel free to leave a comment. I'm always up for trying new things when it comes to beauty products.




No comments:

Post a Comment