May 31, 2010

Let's Do A Review!


image credits: covergirl & laura mercier

Happy Memorial Day everyone! I hope that your day is filled with fun, family, and shared memories. Today I will be doing a review on two of my new favorite products for summertime!

Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer: I was hesitant on trying this product at first because of the steep price ($42) but I have to say that it is a wonderful product and investment for the face! Since it's a moisturizer, it glides onto your face and feels nice and cool. Your skin is left feeling quenched and the result is a dewy look. I sometimes add a touch of matte powder onto my cheeks, but overall this product has lightened the ingredient load on my face, therefore reducing my acne and dryness of the skin! My new skin routine involves washing my face and then applying the tinted moisturizer. Imagine reducing your skin preparation time to under five minutes! There's a variety of shades and my recommendation is for you to stop by your local Sephora and have them match your face color to the perfect shade.

My top reasons for loving this product:
-leaves my skin feeling soft and supple
-my skin doesn't feel as oily
-the product has great coverage and you don't have to use a lot of the product
-my acne has been reduced

Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara: Mascara is my secret weapon! I can never have enough tubes of mascara. This one is available at many drugstores for about $8.49. I love this mascara because it provides lengthening and thickening to my lashes. The brush is huge and covers your lashes easily! I tend to use three or four coats for dramatic looking lashes. It's basically a 2 in 1 mascara and it's a great buy!

My top reasons for loving this product:
-my lashes look long and full
-the formula provides great coverage with no flaking
-I can master the dramatic eyes look with this mascara






No comments:

Post a Comment