May 31, 2010

be bold this summer



products/images credit forever 21 clothes
First off, it’s no secret that Forever 21 is one of my favorite stores. They have such cute affordable clothes with a bunch of different styles to play around with. Now that summer has arrived, I think it’s time to discuss the new emerging fashion trends for this season. I dare you to try them all!
Trend One: ORANGE.
Don’t freak out! Orange is not only used for Halloween, it’s a gorgeous color for lips, shirts and much more! My picks- F21 Smocked Hem Woven Top $9.50; MAC To the Beach Lipstick in Beachbound.
Trend Two: Polka Dots
A fun and flirty look for summer! Pair it with a solid colored blouse for a gorgeous look. My pick- F21 Polka Dot Knit Skirt $7.80
Trend Three: Bodycon Dress
Fun for those willing to strut their stuff! My pick- Ruched Knit Dress $13.50
Trend Four: Denim Jeggings & Shorts
Show off your gams with a pair of cut jean jeggings or shorts! My picks: F21 Jeggings Pants $12.50 and  F21 Fab Denim Shorts $10.50
Trend Five: Florals
Cute and girly for a perfect summer date. My pick: F21 Mesh Swatch Dress
Trend Six: Turquoise
A fantastic color for summer. Great for olive and golden skin tones. My pick: F21 Stone Chain Necklace $6.80
Trend Seven: Cute Necklaces
Great accessory to any outfit. F21 Teddy Bear Necklace $7.80




No comments:

Post a Comment