July 17, 2010

FOTD: Rihanna Inspired Almond Eyes Makeup

I love Rihanna's makeup. She has beautiful almond eyes and knows how to play them up flawlessly. I've decided to start looking at different celebrity makeup trends for my own inspiration. Today's look features the same eye makeup that Rihanna wore in this photo.


I did a video on this look but decided not to post it because the lighting sucked :(

FACE: MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW 30
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW 25
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in 700 Sunny

EYES: Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette (beige & orange)
Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette (dark blues)
Rimmel Professional Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Maybelline Define A Line Eye Liner Pencil in Ebony Black
Covergirl LashBlast Fusion in Black

LIPS:Victoria's Secret Lipgloss in Coy
Nude Lip Pencil
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW 25
                     
                   


3 comments:

  1. This look is gorgeous! Your eyes look so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You helped me so much choosing my MAC colors. Thanksssss!!

    ReplyDelete