September 12, 2010

Everyday Makeup

Hello!

Wow it's been a while since I've done a beauty post! I've been so busy with work and school that I've neglected my blog :( Well no more of that! Today I wanted to share with all of you my go to look for everyday wear! It's a very simple and natural look and it takes me no more than five minutes to complete!

Here's a list of the products I use:

Face: Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 6 Medium Beige
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW 25
MAC 188 Duo Fibre Face Brush
Lancome Miel Glace Blush

Eyes: NYX Jumbo Stick Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk as a base
MAC Jest Frost Eyeshadow *Pink
MAC Sable Lustre Eyeshadow *Plummy Brown
Jordana EasyLiner Eyeliner Pencil in Black
L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara

Lips: L'oreal HIP Euphoric Lipgloss or
Revlon Colorstay Timeless Nude Lipgloss



No comments:

Post a Comment