September 25, 2010

Meg Reviews Maybelline's Falsies Mascara

Happy Saturday!

Today I wanted to share with you all one of my newest makeup purchases: Maybelline's Falsies Volum' Express Mascara in Blackest Black. I got the washable formula and I am pretty impressed with the results!
photo credit: Walgreens


Left Image: No Mascara 

Right Image: Two coats of Maybelline Falsies Mascara

I can only imagine how long they would appear if I would've gone for a more dramatic look! My only pet peeve about this mascara is sometimes the formula falls off the lashes and ends up around the eye area. Overall it is a really nice mascara to try! I wouldn't recommend it as a natural looking mascara and I can't truly compare it to false lashes because I've never tried them out before! Compared to department store mascaras, this one definitely outshines those brands. Would I buy it again, yes! You can find this mascara at Target, Walmart, and other major drugstores, ranging from $5-$9. 
 
Me wearing Maybelline's Falsies Volum' Express Mascara!



No comments:

Post a Comment