October 29, 2010

Face Makeup Review: Natural Look

The natural look is intimidating to some, but achievable and beautiful if you use the right products. I used to waste time applying tons of makeup to my face and inevitably breaking out from all of the experimentation.

Nowadays I stick to my natural look for school and work days and spice it up on the weekends. I love this look because my skin can breath with the makeup! I don't feel like my products are caked on my face and I get compliments on how natural my skin looks. My breakouts have also decreased dramatically!

Okay now onto my face routine: 
Natural Face Makeup
  • I start out by washing my face with Olay Gentle Foaming Face Wash. I lather it onto my face and neck and then rinse my face with warm water.
  • Then I apply Cetaphil Daily Face Moisturizer to my face and neck. This moisturizer has UVA/UVB protection and an spf of 15.
  • Foundation: Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 006 Medium Beige.
  • Powder: L'oreal True Match Superblendable Powder in Light Ivory
  • Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW 25
  • Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara
  •  Lipgloss: L'oreal HIP Euphoric Lipgloss
Below is an in-depth application video and review of my natural face routine. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment