October 24, 2010

Just an Update

Happy Lazy Sunday!

First off, thanks to all of you who have and are still voting for me in the New Balance & Her Campus Fitness Challenge! I'm currently in my last week of blogging so I'd love for more of you to vote! Here's the link:http://www.hercampus.com/newbalance/meagan.

Besides challenging myself to workout on a three day basis, I've been juggling college, work, and my social life! I'm anxiously biting my nails as I wait to see if I won the Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color Challenge. I really hope that I will because my hair REALLY needs a change :)

What do you guys think of my new blog design and background? I wanted to change it up a bit and I'm really liking the new them and aesthetics! Pink is a favorite color of mine if you couldn't tell.

Well since today's post is just an update of sorts, I figured I'd also post two of my new YouTube videos as well. One is all about sensitive skin products and the other is a great fall date night makeup tutorial. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment