October 2, 2010

October Photo Challenge: Day 1

Hey guys :) So I was reading one of my favorite blogs-Katrinalomidze.com and I saw that she was doing this photoblog challenge that was created by eatshoplove.com's founder Kehau and I had to join in on the fun! So I'm a day late and will be posting the second day's challenge right after I do this one. Anyways go check it out! The first challenge for day one is to create an intro about yourself so here goes:



Birthday
August 17th

Sign
Leo-Playful and strong willed

Height
5'2''

Eye Color 
Medium Brown

Location
Florida

Favorite number
7

Siblings?
1 younger brother 

Any children?
Nope

Piercings?
ears

Tattoos?
not yet! 

Things that make you happy
my family, chocolate and comedy movies.

Weaknesses
Dove Chocolate & a really good book.

Hobbies
Blogging, digital art, spending time with friends, 
doing makeup, reading and watching movies.  

Last thing you ate?
DQ Vanilla Ice Cream

Best advice to give to our youth?
Trust your instincts and go after what you want.

What are you attracted to?
Sense of Humor

Who is your dream man?
James Franco.

Do you believe in ghosts?
hmm.

Favorite movie of all time?
I love too many movies lol

What would you do if you had a million dollars?
spend some of it and hopefully save some!

3 words that describe you
determined, fun-loving, strong





No comments:

Post a Comment