November 20, 2010

Harry Potter Premiere & Thanksgiving Crafts

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." -Lou Holtz 

This past week has been a bit of a blur to me! After my wisdom teeth surgery I ended up with a nasty cold and infection so it all went downhill. I tried really hard not to let the pain get to me and there were some really uncomfortable moments but thankfully my amazing family and boyfriend were there for me through it all. I'm just now finally recovering from everything but it feels so good to be in better spirits!

On to a better note, I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One-2x already! My boyfriend and I went to the midnight premiere and it was packed! We even saw a few individuals dressed as the characters-nothing as crazy as Twilight though! This morning I went to see it again with my family and I have to admit that seeing it for the second time was much better than my first viewing- I think it's because I was super sleepy for the premiere :) 

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner!! This year we're hosting the dinner at our house and it will be filled with so many family members..can't wait! My favorite side dish is stuffing! I can eat it year round haha. At my job we have all next week off but I wanted to share some links of fun crafts that I did with my kids for Thanksgiving. Enjoy!

As for beauty on Thanksgiving Day, check out my new makeup tutorial which is featured on Her Campus!





No comments:

Post a Comment