December 31, 2010

Best Memories of 2010

Happy New Years Eve!

I can't believe that we are already at the end of the year...it went by so fast! I have to say that 2010 has been so far one of the best years in my life. I have been able to connect with a bunch of interesting and exciting people and I've cherished each and every moment. When I look back, these are some of my fondest memories:

  

Spring Break: As a spur of the moment, my best friends invited my boyfriend and I to Washington, D.C. We packed up our bags and explored the beautiful city! I think the funniest moment of the trip was when we arrived at the White House and were totally oblivious to it...it's much smaller in person! The museums are fantastic as well. It was a once in a lifetime experience and I can't wait for the next spring break trip.  


My boyfriend's prom: We had such a blast...he's amazing! The prom was in this beautiful hotel and we stocked up on all the snacks, especially the yummy fondue station! Since I'd been out of high school for three years, it was fun to recall my prom memories and enjoy his!


Emma Bowen Conference: Since I've started college I've had the opportunity to visit New York each summer for four days and attend an incredible conference that pertains to my Communication major. This summer we were able to network with several top media professionals from around the nation. After the conference, we were able to tour NYC and indulge in all of the fine delicacies! I love NY Pizza and the Sephora in Times Square!


Cozumel Carnival Cruise: We went to Key West & Cozumel on the Carnival Cruise Line to celebrate my cousin's 16th birthday. The sights and sounds were awesome! In Key West we all rented bicycles and toured around the city, which was comical because my cousin doesn't know how to ride a bike! Then in Cozumel, we visited a private beach and had a blast!

 

Her Campus & New Balance: I was chosen in October to be a New Balance Campus Fitness Blogger and got a bunch of free merchandise from New Balance! I'm in total awe that I actually won the Reader's Choice Award. The sneakers that I ended up getting are so comfortable and the gear really does motivate me to work out each week! 


Halloween: Soo much fun! We had a Halloween party and it was the best one ever! My amazing friend Mariana decorated her house in a spooky fashion and we danced and partied the night away. Don't you love our costumes?!


 

Blogging: This year has been a great learning experience for me. I really started getting into blogging and am now featured on Her Campus as well as my own blog here. I love writing and doing videos-it makes me so happy to reach out to other people and hopefully give them advice and my perspective on things. YouTube has been a wonderful experience as well. The beauty community is so fun! I thank all of my followers and subscribers for following me on this journey. 


How was your 2010? I feel so blessed to have all these opportunities and memories in my life. I also thank my family, friends, and boyfriend for their continued support on all of my endeavors. I wish you all a wonderful 2011!






1 comment:

  1. I love this!! It was definitely an unforgettable year! 2011 is gonna be even better! :)

    P.S. Love the music on the site!

    ReplyDelete