December 15, 2010

Winter Wardrobe: ZARA

ZARA.
AMAZING.
Need I say more?

Okay so one day my boyfriend and I happened to be walking in the mall and decided to check out ZARA. I had seen some YouTube videos from fellow beauty bloggers who loved the store and I liked that it appealed to both men and women. I think we fell in love especially after seeing the big clearance sign hanging in the front window!

Anyways, the clothes are very nice quality, but with that comes an incredibly high price tag at times. When there is a sale at ZARA, it's pretty big! I was able to buy a couple of cute shirts for $10 each and online are some amazing deals! Below are a few of my favorite clothing choices for the holidays! Check out zara.com for more choices.



From left to right: 

CROSSOVER DRESS
39.90
 
PARTY BAG WITH CLASP
29.90

ANIMAL PRINT DRESS
29.90

COURT SHOE MEDIUM HEEL
19.99

STRETCH BELT WITH HEART BUCKLE
15.90

TWO-TONE SYNTHETIC LEATHER STRAPLESS DRESS
29.99

CROSS STRAP SANDAL
35.90

OTOMAN COURT SHOE
19.99
 
SHOULDER BAG WITH CHAIN
29.90

5 comments:

  1. I love the animal print dress! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutley LOVE zara !!!

    so happy that its got online shopping now too hahaha
    yeahitsshyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! There is a Zara about an hour north of me, and I cant wait to go check it out! Found you on IFB, I like your blog :)

    xo,
    Kirstin Marie
    http://www.kirstinmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Kirstin- just followed your blog, it's so cute!
    Cheyenne & Stefany- I love Zara too and yes online shipping is awesome because they have more affordable stuff online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! Thanks for visiting me at http://mgstylemix.blogspot.com and for following me! I am following you too now! I LOVE your blog!
    Keep in touch!
    xoxo,
    MG

    ReplyDelete