February 21, 2011

Spring Fashion Fever ft. H&M

Spring time, oh how I long for thee!

The time for cute shorts and wedge heels is almost upon us Floridians and I can hardly wait! To be honest, I've always disliked winter fashions because it takes more effort to be cute without feeling cold! Spring time is the perfect balance of cool temperatures and sunny days.

Do you have spring fever yet? If so, I suggest heading over to H&M and checking out their new Spring Awakening collection! I love the shades of color that they chose for the blouses and tops. Below are my top picks.

product credit: H&M

From left to right:

&DENIM SHORTS
19.99

COGNAC BROWN SHIRT
9.99

DARK BLUE JACKET
19.99

GREEN T-SHIRT
9.99

LIGHT DENIM BLUE &DENIM TOP
7.99

FLORAL SHOES
24.99

LIGHT PINK TOP
7.99

BLUE DRESS
29.99

YELLOW STRIPED SHIRT
3.99





1 comment:

  1. You have really great work on fashion, I have also some collection on the spring fashion I hope you like it

    ReplyDelete