February 28, 2011

TAG: My Current Beauty & Hair Products!

I was recently viewing Miss Natty's Beauty Diary and saw that she posted a really fun tag on the current products that she's being using. I don't believe I've ever listed my beauty products all at once, so today I will be! To be honest, this list changes quite frequently because I love switching my products up and experimenting with new brands.

Feel free to comment below with your current product faves!

HAIR-
Shampoo: John Frieda Root Awakening Moisture Shampoo & Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo
Conditioner:John Frieda Root Awakening Moisture Conditioner & Pureology Essential Repair Conditioner
Treatments:Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner & Macadamia Oil Treatment Oil
Styling Products: Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Mousse & Finishing Cream
Styling Tools: CHI 1 inch Flat Iron/ Hot Rollers/ Sedu 1.5 inch Flat Iron
Hair Color: Clairol Natural Instincts Creme in 31 Coffee Creme *Darkest Brown

SKIN-
Shower Products: Dove Sensitive Skin Soap
Body Moisturizer: Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
Cleanser: Olay Gentle Cleanser
Exfoliator: Garnier Nutrioniste 3 Way Resurfacing Cleanser

MAKEUP-
Foundation: Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Natural Beige
Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW 25
Powder: MAC Studio Fix Plus Powder in NC 25
Blush: Lancome Blush Subtil in Aplum or Miel Glace
Eyeshadows: I'm loving the Sedona Lace 88 Metallic Palette and neutral eye palette from VS
Eyeliner: Maybelline Line Express eyeliner in Brownest Black or Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Darkest Brown
Mascara: Flirt! Big Flirt Mascara or Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara
Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam Cyndi or MAC Lickable
Lipgloss: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipgloss
Nail Color: China Glaze Nail Polish in  Grape Juice

What are your current fav. products? I'd love to know!

7 comments:

  1. My mum has good skin. So I just briefly took one of her SKII(www.geocities.jp/hongkong_skii/index_e.htm) to use, which I assume is a moisturizer. It's good man I tell you! She gave me a small bottle of eye cream before but the effects weren't that great and I stopped using. But my mum's moisturizer is good! I can feel it reacting once I applied it

    ReplyDelete
  2. found your site on del.icio.us today and really liked it.. i bookmarked it and will be back to check it out some more later

    aromatherapy world

    ReplyDelete
  3. pimples are really annoying, you can kill them using benzoyl peroxide but it will also make your skin red.

    cheap clomid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!

    cheap nolvadex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You use a lot of products. I also use Dove Sensitive Skin Soap. Olay Body Wash is my body exfoliator, which has microbeads and sea salt, and I always get the feeling of not being scrubbed at all.

    skin care review

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very nice post it is. I have been seeking this type of knowledge for a long time and by posting this article you have made my work so much easier. This site always gives me outstanding knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  7. The article is clearly written and every point is factual and is no-nonsense. I have surf the internet looking for topics such as these and it is here where I find it written and stated well.

    ReplyDelete