March 8, 2011

40 Questions Beauty Tag

I woke up feeling a bit lazy this morning and wanted to do a more fun post for the blog so today I will be doing this 40 Questions Beauty Tag! Feel free to do it too and leave your blog link in the comments section so I can go see! Enjoy :) 

photo credit:code_martial
SKINCARE -

How many times do you wash your face daily?
2x- Morning & Night

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have combination sensitive skin

What is your current facial wash?
I use Olay's Gentle Foaming Wash for Sensitive Skin

Do you exfoliate?
Occasionally

What brand do you use?
Garnier Nutrioniste 3 Way Resurfacing Cleanser

What moisturizer do you use?
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

Do you have freckles?
Nope but a bunch of beauty marks

Do you use eye cream?
Nope

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
In high school I had it but now it's down to a few when I'm stressed or what not

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Never needed to

MAKE-UP-

What foundation do you use?
I use Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 05 Natural Beige
 
How about concealer?
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW 25

Do you know your undertone color?
I'm more yellow

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They're awesome but I've never tried them!

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Not really but I'm always buying new ones!

What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline Falsies

Sephora or MAC?
MAC

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Sometimes or just concealer

For the face?
Nope

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I love natural shades but I'm really liking orange & purple shades

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They're gorgeous

Do you use mineral makeup?
I have in the past, but not right now.

What is your favorite lipstick?
MAC Made to Order

How about lipgloss?
Revlon Pink Pop Lipgloss

What is your favorite blush to use?
Lancome Miel Glace

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Not yet

Do you like drugstore makeup? 
LOVE IT!

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Nopers

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
yes would love to

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Yeah sometimes :(

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Caked on makeup-ewww

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Both-depends on my mood!

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Halle Berry

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Mascara
 
Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yep

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I've gotten more used to it now so yes

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Revlon

What do you think of Makeup??
I love using it to play up my looks and to feel refreshed! Makeup is a great beauty enhancer.

 

4 comments:

  1. HI! my name is Emily i have VERY curly long hair that tends to frizz and make me look like a triangle! :) would you have any tips for me? your hair is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily :) Okay I'd suggest using products that will tame the frizz-right now I'm loving Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Mousse and finishing cream. I just get out of the shower and apply the products to my damp hair. Perhaps you can find a hair stylist that will give you a great cut and shape it so the triangle thing doesn't happen.Hope that helps and feel free to check out my YouTube channel to see how I scrunch my hair! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDbgstDf4OQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Falsies too, these posts are so fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete