March 6, 2011

Love Your Curls!

photo credit: vikk007
If you've got it, flaunt it! I've spent a portion of my life struggling with my hair. Growing up around girls that had gorgeous locks, I always felt self-conscious about my curls. When I was able to create a nice hairstyle, I felt on top of the world, but on a humid day, it was poof ball time.

It wasn't until college that I accepted what God gave me! There are still days that I wake up lusting after silky strands but overall I now love my curls and want to take care of them in the best way possible.

So basically, if you're currently struggling with your curls, I'm here to help. I can't guarantee that everything I say will absolutely work on your hair, but keep a watch out on my hair posts to gain more knowledge on products, techniques, and videos catering to managing curly hair. I'm naming this endeavor Project Frizz and I'd love for any readers to participate.

It's time to embrace your poof :)

These posts will be more community based, so if you are interested in becoming a guest writer for this project, shoot me an email at meagan@thebeautifuldiaries.com and let me know what your topic will be focused on or what you're interested in doing for the site. You can do a product review for curly hair, a video tutorial, a how-to hairstyle, the possibilities are endless!

I will be posting my own reviews and videos so feel free to partake just by leaving your feedback and comments.

I can't wait to see how this project turns out and just imagine if every girl could have amazing and flawless curls? I hope that you'll join me in embracing your texture and loving every minute of it.

1 comment:

  1. yes for curls!

    -laura
    http://thesemanyyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete