March 7, 2011

Spring Break Essentials Ft. Forever 21

You all know how much I love Forever 21! Their clothes are affordable and so fun to wear. As we approach the Spring season, take a moment and look through my picks for springtime essentials-especially if you're vacationing in a hot spot for spring break. Pack these items and you're sure to look great while having an awesome time!

product credit: Forever 21

From Left to Right:
FLORAL ESPADRILLE WEDGES
22.80

ERICA RUFFLE DRESS

14.80

STRIPES & SHAPES TOP
14.80

WOVEN FEDORA
7.50

NERDY PANDA TOTE
1.50

KNOTTED ESPADRILLE WEDGES
19.84

FAB RACERBACK TANK
3.50

O-RING MONOKINI
19.80

F7734 SUNGLASSES
5.80

BASIC CUFFED DENIM SHORT
10.50

4 comments:

  1. Your layout looks so professional! Im so jealous! And you are so beautiful aswell! PLUS you live in a country that has forever21 which makes you super lucky! Everything I see on blogs and love is usually from there ! Unfortunately postage to aus is usually about the same cost as the 2-3 items I'd want to purchase in a transactions so I just cant justify it :( I love those cream canvas wedges though and that red dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the espadrilles especially! Those sunnies are also pretty sweet,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really great work on fashion, I have also some collection on the spring fashion I hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forever21 has a nice spring wear coming up for spring 2012. Be sure to watch out for those.

    ReplyDelete