April 5, 2011

Fashion Finds: H&M

Lately I've been inspired by the Spring season and have been trying to mix up my wardrobe by adding a few colorful pieces here and there. Now is the perfect time to whip out your yellow sundresses, pink capris, and other funky colored pieces just for the fun of it! Not only does it fit accordingly with the season, I find that wearing bright colors and patterns really boost my overall mood. You can apply this to makeup as well; instead of wearing the same black eyeliner on the top and bottom of your eyes, how about trying a purple shade for the lower lashlines, or even teal? Experiment and see what you like!

For today's fashion inspiration, I wanted to share with you all my current obsessions from H&M. If the store was closer to my house, I'd drive on over and pick up all of these items asap! For now though, I can only dream of having them! ;)

product credit: H&M
From Left to Right:

Yellow Dress 
7.99

Red Dress 
19.99

White Floral Dress 
14.99

Powder Beige Dress 
14.99

Cognac Brown Wedges 
29.99

Bag 
14.99

Mint Green Bracelet 
1.99

Sunglasses 
4.99

Coral Sandals
7.99


No comments:

Post a Comment