April 6, 2011

Update & Versatile Blogger Award!

Good morning :)

photo credit: craigCloutier
Okay so the month of March was incredibly hectic for me! Today I wanted to catch up with blogging and do a post for my Meg at the Moment series. Basically I share with you all the highlights of the last few weeks, along with personal things that I've done/seen recently.

Movies:
I've recently seen three new movies, The Lincoln Lawyer, Limitless, and HOP. The Lincoln Lawyer was intense and really good! I definitely recommend seeing it if you enjoy action and suspenseful movies. I saw Limitless and the concept behind the movie was intriguing, but it dragged on a bit. HOP was a family fun movie that I recommend for elementary school children. The ending is a bit wacky, but I'm always a fan of animated/children movies!

Entertainment:
So I bought the newest volume in the Vampire Diaries series, Midnight, and I love it already. I keep having to tell myself to slow down in reading it because it is the last book as of now that is written by the original author, L.J. Smith. The show will be back on tomorrow and I cannot wait!

As for music, I'm loving dance and pop music, especially songs from Kesha, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. If your speakers aren't already turned up when reading my blog, check out my playlist at the bottom...I've updated it with some of my favorite tunes that will make you want to dance :)

Beauty & Hair:
I am currently loving Revlon products. I've been using Revlon PhotoReady foundation for months now and it's perfect! I also really like their eyeliners! My current beauty obsession is Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Strawberry, it really is an awesome coral spring shade.

I recently decided to switch it up with my hair and got it highlighted at the salon. I just wanted a few face framing highlights and it turned out great. Mind you my hair is dark brown, so I couldn't possible do it myself at home- I once tried and it turned out carrot orange! The stylist gave me caramel highlights and I hope to go even lighter as summer approaches.

my new highlighted hair!
Highlights of the Week:
I was awarded the Versatile Blogger award by frugalspender19! Thanks so much girl :) Check out her blog if you get the chance. So now that I've won, here are the rules:



1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link them back in the post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 newly discovered bloggers with the award.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have received the award.

Here are my seven things:

1. I have an obsession with Dove Chocolate :)
2. Pink is my favorite color.
3. I love to make people laugh!
4. I love working with kids and I even think of myself as the child whisperer haha!
5. I'm outgoing and also kind-hearted!
6. I love to dance!
7. God, my family, and friends are super important to me!

Now on to the fifteen bloggers that I want to award...these bloggers are awesome and inspire me with their posts:


3 comments:

  1. You have really great work on fashion, I have also some collection on the spring fashion I hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH LORD do I love Dove chocolate. I swear its better than Godiva and is sooo underrated. You are super cute! Excuse me while I wander your blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks she851518 and Cydney :)Dove totally is underrated and so inexpensive haha. Feel free to wander-your blog is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete