June 12, 2011

Updated Hair Care Routine & Favorite Products

Happy lazy day Sunday! 

I haven't made a YouTube video in forever! I could give you all a million excuses but in reality...I got lazy haha! Anyways, my hair has made a major comeback since October when I severely damaged it with the Garnier Blow Dry Perfector and I wanted to share with all of you the products and routine that has helped enormously!


Products Mentioned:
L'oreal EverSleek Intense Reparative Shampoo and Conditioner
Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave-In Conditioner Cream
TRESemme Climate Control Mousse
Macadamia Oil Healing Oil Treatment
Goody Hair Brush
Sedu Comb
Sedu Flat 1.5" Iron
CHI Iron Guard
CHI Silk Infusion

Gotta love healthy hair!

1 comment:

  1. You look very beautiful. I also use that Garnier Leave in. Btw, I awarded you with some awards on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete