July 28, 2011

Ultimate Wish List

The big 21 is coming up in the next month and I can't wait! To think that I was only 18 a few years ago and already about to celebrate my "adulthood" is beyond belief! I've yet to decide what exactly to do to celebrate and would LOVE to have your suggestions! What did you do on your 21st birthday? I'm thinking getting all glammed up and hitting the town...with photos to come of course! 

Anywhoo, with the big day coming up, why not post an ultimate birthday wish list? Some are things that I'll probably end up buying for myself and others are future pieces that I hope to get one day!

product credit: Armani, Fossil, Casio, Urban Decay, Apple, F21, Payless, Tiffany & Co, Zara

Maddox Small Workbag
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
Hitch Lace-Up Shooties
Leatherette Stiletto Booties
Baby-G Watch
Tiffany Key Watch
Zara Pique Blazer
iPad 2 & iPhone 4
Urban Decay Ammo Eye Palette
Stella Stainless Steel Watch Chocolate and Rose

What's on your ultimate birthday wish list? Let me know in the comments section!

1 comment:

  1. Aww wish i could have all these pieces. great blog dear
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete