September 17, 2011

Most Coveted Beauty Items 2011

Just think about your favorite beauty products...the ones you can't leave the house without and you constantly repurchase after they run out, especially for that special night out or day at school. My list of must have products has grown in the last couple of months and I'm obsessed with them! 


The List:
Milani Eye Shadow in Bronze Doll - I love gold and bronze eyeshadows as an everyday eye look. I think the colors just go really well with brown eyes. One trick I use is wetting my eyeshadow brush with water and then dipping it into the eyeshadow. When I apply the eyeshadow to my lids, the color is more rich and intense than if just applied dry. 

Sonia Kashuk Multipurpose Brush - This makeup brush is what I use to apply my all over powder and it works so great! The brush is a great size to also use for contouring with blush or bronzer.

MAC Studio Fix Powder - If you watch any of my YouTube videos, I'm constantly talking about this powder or using it in a tutorial. I love to use it after I've applied my liquid foundation for great coverage.

MAC Chatterbox Lipstick - My most favorite pink lipstick! This color is so beautiful on my skin tone that I wear it almost everyday now! It's great for warm skin undertones.

Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner - I really love this eyeliner because it is a kohl eyeliner and goes on rich. Blackest black works great for me and I use this for smokey eyes as well!

Lush Vanilla Puff Powder - The only fragrance I'll use because I have such sensitive skin. The smell of this powder is delectable. If you're allergic to all sorts of perfumes, I'd definitely recommend this to you because it's a natural fragrance and is not overpowering at all.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - I tend to switch up my mascara all the time to experiment, but I've got to say that my mom has gotten me hooked on this affordable and long lasting mascara! She first bought it and then I tried it out and loved it! There are several different versions of this mascara and a range of shades so I recommend picking the one that seems best for you. 

What are your must-have beauty items? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment