January 29, 2012

Weekend Update 1.29.12

“Put yourself into life and never lose your openness, your childish enthusiasm throughout the journey that is life, and things will come your way.” - Federico Fellini

Hello pretty ladies!

This weekend was filled with love, laughter and delicious food! Best way to spend a weekend if you ask me! My best friends and I decided to go dancing at a club in Tampa called Jackson's and although the crowd was a bit older, the atmosphere and 90's music had us pumped! I love dancing, especially with my boyfriend who always shakes it up on the dance floor :) There's just something about letting loose and flowing with the music that always makes me feel happy inside!

Saturday was my mom's birthday and we went to see One for the Money starring Katherine Heigl. Even though she kept slipping in and out of her "Jersey" accent, the movie was decent. We then stopped by Bonefish Grill for dinner and enjoyed a delicious meal, including edamame, dumplings and my favorite, bang chicken...yummmm.

Today was my sleep in and relax day, which feels so great and I urge everyone to take time to do this. I spent the afternoon cleaning which has a great calming effect to it once the space is clean. Highlight of the evening was a late night slurpee run! I'm a Coca Cola classic girl!

What did you do this weekend?


1 comment:

  1. I like this post. Everything designs in nice way I got much information by this post. You should continue do this type of post.

    ReplyDelete