February 20, 2012

Makeup Forever HD Foundation & Powder

Hello ladies!

I finally caved in and purchased the Makeup Forever HD foundation and micro finish powder. I was a bit bored with my drugstore foundations and wanted something that matched my skin-tone perfectly so over the weekend I went to Sephora and was color matched to shade #125, light with beige undertones. I was immediately impressed with how lightweight the foundation felt on my face when the Sephora artist applied a bit to my cheek. I also got the travel sized micro finish powder to complete the "high definition" look.


I've been wearing the foundation for a few days now and I've got to admit that although it is buildable coverage, I'm not sure that it's a long-lasting full coverage foundation. When you first apply it, the foundation goes on smoothly and blends beautifully. Just during the day you may need touch ups if your skin is oily like mine.



I've swatched the foundation on my hand so you can get a better idea of the color.

Indoor, Not Blended
Indoor, blended quickly on skin
I usually will apply a primer, then the foundation and a powder on top to add extra warmth to my skin. Then I finish with the MUFE HD Finish powder. I really love how my skin looks so far with this foundation...I'll keep you all updated in a month to see if it might qualify as my "holy grail" foundation!

Have you tried this foundation? What are your thoughts?


2 comments:

  1. hey , i can't find the right foundation num :/ can u help me my skin look like urs in hiver

    ReplyDelete