May 25, 2012

Everyday Hair & Makeup




Hello lovely ladies!

Lately I've been trying to simplify my morning makeup and hair routine to a few products here and there. In the past, I could spend an hour just primping and pampering myself but now with a full time job, I'm constantly on the go, which I love!

MAKEUP
My face makeup routine consists of my new holy grail foundation, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 HourKorres Cheek Butter in Eros Coral, Lancome Star Bronzer and MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC 30.


For the eyes, I am loving Maybelline's 24 Hour Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bold Gold and Lancome Definicils Mascara

For the lips, I recently purchased the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain and I love it! I chose the shade 015 Cherish and it's a perfect bubblegum pink color for my lips!


Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold and Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish
HAIR


As for my hair, I'm still trying to grow out my curls past my shoulders but it's been a long process! I was recently introduced to Aveda Hair Care, specifically the Aveda Brilliant collection and I love how shiny it makes my hair! I also have been using DevaCurl as well to give me perfect waves and spirals.

credit: Aveda
Credit: DevaCurl

Products I'm loving:
Aveda Brilliant Shampoo & Conditioner
Aveda Brilliant Retexturizing Gel
DevaCurl Angel Gel
DevaCurl No Poo Cleansing Conditioner
DevaCurl One Condition
DevaCurl Set-up and Above
DevaCurl Mist-er Right

What's your everyday hair and makeup routine?



5 comments:

  1. I love the Maybellin’s 24 hour color tattoo eyeshadow. I own 4 different shades and they are so easy to apply. I’ve heard so many good things about the DevaCurl line, I should give it a try.

    http://essentialsinbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura :) The DevaCurl line has really enhanced my natural curls! The only downside is I find that you have to use a lot of the product to really see the results. That's why I'm also using the Aveda Briliant collection as well, it makes my hair really shiny and soft!

    BTW, nice blog, I just subbed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love design, amazing blog :) If you want to follow each other...just tell me:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Meg! May I just say that you have such amazing skin - it's practically glowing! I am now going to subscribe to your YouTube and try to get my skin as perfect as yours!
    Greetings from the UK! :)
    Joelle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iona-Carmen, thanks so much!

    Joelle- I really appreciate it! My skin is so sensitive and it's been a journey trying to find good products. My best advice is try different products and see what works. I want to travel to the UK one day!

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete