July 11, 2012

Summer Series – TV Shows I’m Loving!


Summer is the perfect season to indulge in some relaxation and catch up on your favorite shows! With new premieres debuting in these months, there really is something for everyone.

I’ll admit that I’m a bit of a girly girl so there are a few no-brainer shows that I’m naturally drawn to, like Pretty Little Liars (love this show!), but I also like adventure series and drama. Below are my picks for my summer tv show lineup.


Favorite TV Shows for Summer –

Pretty Little Liars – ABC Family
Teen Wolf – MTV
True Blood – HBO
Jane By Design – ABC Family
America’s Got Talent – NBC
Empire Girls: Julissa & Adrienne – Style
Friends – Nick

Shows I want to start watching-

Girls
Game of Thrones
The Great Escape









Which shows are you ladies watching? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment