August 21, 2012

Make A Lasting Impression - Work Fashion

I've always heard the phrase, "Dress for the job you want, not the one you have," and I think it's important and also fun to look your best for work. Why be a vanilla girl when there are so many fashion statements to be made? I'm not talking about spending your entire paycheck on designer brands but you totally can splurge once in a while! By finding a few key pieces to integrate into your wardrobe, or by playing up new color trends, you can take your look to the next level.

Here are a few looks I've put together from the lovely store, H&M. Their clothes are versatile, on trend and affordable! I am loving the color cerise pink for fall and burgundy.



Pair a navy blue blazer with gray pants and a white blouse, and say hello to a sophisticated look.



Pair a cerise dress with black pumps for a bold look. This a a fun look for a night out as well!



I love coral and burgundy as a color combo; add accents of gold and bronze to complete this warm and cozy outfit.



How do you create a lasting impression at your job? Are you a fashion forward trendsetter or do you prefer soft and sophisticated pieces? Let me know in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment