December 27, 2012

Keratin Treatment Review

Hello ladies! I took the plunge and did the Diora Keratherapy Keratin Treatment on my hair and LOVED it. My hair has never been so smooth, shiny and manageable! I made a video that gives more information and a list of my new hair products, so watch and enjoy!


Products Mentioned:
Coppola Keratin Complex Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner
Coppola Keratin Complex Vanilla Bean Deep Conditioner
Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner
Atlerna Bamboo Smooth Anti-Humidity Hair Spray
Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Pure Treatment Oil

Have you tried the Keratin Treatment? How'd you like it? Let me know in the comments section.

Happy Holidays xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love keratin too, I used a Cocoa keratin brazilian smoothing treatment, it made my hair look amazingly soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it requires more than 30 days. Are u sure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your review. After watching your review I feel very comfort to start this treatment.

    ReplyDelete