August 22, 2013

Thursday Three #1


I am currently in love with these three amazing products. I recently tried Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser by Philosophy when my skin couldn't take the summer heat anymore. I usually have oily skin but this summer proved to dry me out! This cleanser works miracles, especially for my sensitive skin. I love its lavender scent as well.

Miss Dior Eau de Parfum by Dior is my HG perfume. I'm not a perfume girl at all but this perfume converted me. I happened to walk by the Dior counter at Dillard's one day and tried a sample. I've been hooked every since and haven't looked back. These are the notes in the perfume: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence.

Last but certainly not least in this round-up is Benefit They're Real! Mascara. This is a cult item for many and I have to agree, this mascara is phenomenal. The formula provides long and full lashes that mimic false lashes!

Check by every Thursday for new product raves and reviews! Have you tried any of these?

1 comment:

  1. Ahh we're twins! I use that perfume and that mascara! Speaking of cult items, NARS orgasm blush (blushworthy name, right?) is a must-try if you haven't already! And I'll put that face wash on my list since our skin sounds similar. Lavender always reminds me of France! :)

    Allie // callmesassafras.com

    ReplyDelete