September 20, 2013

Fall Hair Care Lineup


Can you believe October is right around the corner? With that said, my hair care routine has completely changed due to the air getting drier and colder months approaching! Here's my list of fall hair care products, especially great for thick and curly hair:

Phyto Phytobaume Hydration Express Conditioner - Great for an everyday conditioner. I love that this collection is plant based so there are no preservatives or silicones to weigh the hair down or cause buildup. It is especially great for sensitive scalps like mine!

Phyto Phytospecific Deep Restructuring Balm - This balm works wonders for curly and frizzy hair. After shampooing you leave it on for about 20 minutes and then rinse it off. I can't believe how soft and manageable my hair is after using this product.

Lush Rehab Shampoo - I purchased this on a whim because I love Lush products, especially their scents! This shampoo is very cleansing so I only use it once a week because I don't want my color to wash out. It contains peppermint oil that stimulates the scalp and olive oil for softness and shine.

WEN Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner - This is my holy grail hair care item. I hardly ever shampoo anymore because this product keeps my hair clean, soft and bouncy without the need for a shampoo. If you haven't tried WEN yet and you're a curly girl, please do! It's life changing!!

Phyto Phytojoba Intense Hydration Brilliance Shampoo - I use this every once in a while but since it's paraben free and plant based it really keeps my hair soft and smooth without all the harsh detergents that most shampoos contain. I love the scent too!

What products do you use in the fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment